NCERT class 10 science syllabus contains lots of important topics such as Chemical Reactions and Equations, Life Process, Control and Co ordinations, How do Organism Reproduce, Sources of energy, Electricity, etc.
NCERT Class 10 Science book is designed by top Subject experts. Experts has designed class 10 Science book in such a way that it can help boards exams students to understand the complex concepts in an easy way.
If you want to understand the complex topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in an easy way then you can use NCERT Class 10 Science book.
In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 10 Science book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere.
So, without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 10 Science Chapterwise PDF Download
- Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids Bases and Salt
- Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 – Life Process
- Chapter 7 – Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 – How do Organisms Reproduce
- Chapter 9 – Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 – Light-Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 – The Human Eye and The Colorful World
- Chapter 12 – Electricity
- Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 – Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 – Our Environment
- Chapter 16 – Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
Class 10 Science Notes
If you have any Confusion related to NCERT class 10 science book pdf then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on Science by Kota’s top IITian and Doctor Faculties Install the eSaral App