NCERT Class 11 chemistry book is designed by top chemistry experts. Chemistry is a subject on which lots of class 11 students face issues in so to clear their doubts students can take the help of NCERT books.
NCERT class 11 and 12 books are very important for students who want to prepare for board examinations as well as various competitive entrance exams such as JEE Advanced, JEE Main, BITSAT, and NEET. These books are very easy to understand and read. Almost 20 percent of the questions in JEE Advanced and Mains come from the concepts covered in NCERT books for class 11.
NCERT Class 11 syllabus is divided into two parts, the first part covers topics like the structure of Atoms, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, states of matters, chemical bonding, and molecular structure, etc., and the second part covers topics like Hydrogen, the s-block elements, Hydrocarbons, etc.
If you want to understand the complex topics of Chemistry in an easy way or you want to score high in your class 11 exams then you can use NCERT Class 11 Chemistry book. In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 11 Chemistry book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere.
So, without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 11 Chemistry Chapterwise PDF Download
- Chapter 1 – Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2 – Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3 – Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4 – Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5 – States of Matter
- Chapter 6 – Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7 – Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 – Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9 – Hydrogen
- Chapter 10 – The s-block Elements
- Chapter 11 – The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 12 – Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13 – Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14 – Environmental Chemistry
Advantages of Using NCERT books
- Helps students to prepare for board exams as well as for competitive entrance exams.
- Great for Self-study and revision
- Helps students to develop a good foundation of topics.
- NCERT Books offer Eye-Catching illustrations that help to understand complex topics easily
- These books are prepared by top subject experts.
- NCERT books help students to understand complex concepts in an easy way.
Class 11 Chemistry Notes
If you have any Confusion related to NCERT Class 11 Chemistry book then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on Physics by Prateek Gupta sir Install the eSaral App