NCERT has designed class 11 Physics book in such a way that it can help boards exams students as well as the students who are preparing for different competitive entrance exams such as NEET, JEE Main & Advanced.
NCERT Class 11 Physics book is designed by top subject experts to help students to understand complex concepts in as easy manner.
Class 11 Physics syllabus is divided into two parts first part covers topics like Physical World, Units and Measurement, Motion in Plane, Laws of Motion, Work Energy and power, etc., and the second part covers topics like Thermal Properties of Matter, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Thermodynamics, Thermal Properties of Matter, etc.
If you want to understand the complex topics of Physics in an easy way or you want to score high in your class 11 exams then you can use NCERT Class 11 Physics book. In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 11 Physics book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere.
So, without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 11 Physics Chapterwise PDF Download
- Chapter 1 – Physical world
- Chapter 2 – Units and Measurement
- Chapter 3 – Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4 – Motion in a Plane
- Chapter 5 – Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6 – Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter 7 – Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8 – Gravitation
- Chapter 9 – Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter 10 – Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter 11 – Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter 12 – Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13 – Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14 – Oscillation
- Chapter 15 – Waves
Advantages of Using NCERT books
- NCERT Books helps students to understand Complex concepts in a easy way.
- NCERT Books cover lots of important topics which are not only important for boards but also important for various competative entrance exams.
- Helps students to develop a good foundation of topics.
- NCERT Books offer Eye-Catching illustrations that help to understand complex topics easily
- These books are prepared by top subject experts.
Class 11 Physics Notes
If you have any Confusion related to NCERT Class 11 Physics book then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on Physics by Saransh Gupta sir (AIR 41) Install the eSaral App