Download now India's Best Exam Prepration App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
|Video Lectures||Live Sessions|
|Previous Year Paper||Revision|
Non metals are usually poor conductors of heat and electricity. They are non-lustrous, non-sono- rous, nonmalleable and are coloured.
1. Name a lustrous non-metal.
2. Name a non-metal which exists as a liquid at room temperature.
3. The allotropie form of a non-metal is a good conductor of electricity. Name the allotope.
4. Name a non-metal which is known to form the largest number of compounds.
5. Name a non-metal other than carbon which shows allotropy.
6. Name a non-metal which is required for combustion.
1. Graphite (Carbon)
6. Coke (Carbon).