State whether the following statement are True/False.
- The property of metals by virtue of which they can be drawn into wires is called ductility.
- Metals are good conductors of electricity but poor conductor of heat.
- Articles made up of metals produce ringing sound when struck hard.
- Oxides of non-metals and metals are acidic in nature.
- A less reactive metal displaces a more reactive metal from its salt solution in water.
- False, metals are good conductors of heat and electricity.
- True, because metals are sonorous.
- False, oxides of non-metals are acidic in nature and oxides of metals are basic in nature.
- False, a more reactive metal displaces a less reactive metal from its salt solution in water.