State whether the following statements are True/False
1. External fertilisation can occur both in water and on land.
2. The eggs of fish are covered by hard shells for protection.
3. Human egg has a head, middle piece and tail.
4. In adult human females, a single mature egg is released into an oviduct every month.
1. False, external fertilisation occurs only in water and not on land.
2. False, the eggs of fish are covered by gelatinous or jelly-like covering for protection.
3. False, human sperm has a head, middle piece and tail.