How to check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 online?
- Visit the official website of CBSE result 2020, cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the ‘CBSE 10th result 2020’ link.
- Now enter your Roll number, School number, Centre number and admit card ID in the space given.
- Click on the submit button.
- The online CBSE.nic.in 10th result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and save the result.
CBSE Alternative Assessment Scheme:If a student appeared for more than three subjects before the examinations were suspended, an average score will be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored highest. This will be allotted to the remaining subjects. For those who appeared in three examinations, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining papers. Candidates who appeared in less than 3 exams, results will be calculated based on the marks in the appeared subjects along with their performance in internal/ practical/ project assessment. .
Prepare with Kota’s best IITian faculties .Watch out the complete video lectures here .eSaral provides best quality online learning for students preparing for 9th,and 10th, JEE and NEET. and also check out the revised syllabus from class 9th to 12th