JEE Advanced 2018 is one of the toughest national level entrance exam organized by one of the zonal IITs every year. This year the exam is conducted by the IIT-Kanpur. Through this exam, candidates get admissions to IITs & ISM.
If you are struggling with the thought “how to apply for JEE Advanced”, don’t be stressed about it as we have come up with complete details regarding the JEE Advanced 2018 Registration process, dates, notifications and fee details for applying.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration – Application Form
Just after the JEE Mains results are declared, JEE Advance Form is released by the board for JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process. Only the students who have qualified the JEE Mains Exam are eligible to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form 2018.
The JEE Advanced Registration for Foreign Nationals has started on 18th April 2018 and for JEE Main Qualifiers, the process will start from 2nd May 2018. The online registration will end on 7th May 2018. The detailed schedule is given in the table below:
JEE Main Advanced Online Registration Process and Important Dates
The following table consists dates of all the important events related to JEE Advanced 2018 Exam.
|1||JEE Advanced Online Registration Start (For Foreign Nationals)||18th April 2018|
|1||JEE Advanced Online Registration Start (For JEE Main Candidates)||2nd May 2018|
|2||JEE Advanced Form Last Date||7th May 2018|
|3||Last Day for Online Payment||8th May 2018|
|4||JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card Release||14th May 2018|
|5||JEE Advance – Paper 1||20th May 2018|
|6||JEE Advance – Paper 2||20th May 2018|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 – Essential Documents Required
A few documents will be required before you start filling the JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form. A list of things that you must keep aside while applying for the JEE Advanced Exam to avoid making mistakes in the Application Form are as follows:
- Be ready with the Roll Number and Password that was generated after JEE Mains 2018 Application Process.
Note: -Your personal, academic and contact details will automatically appear on the screen that you entered at the time of mains registration.
- A valid and active contact number/ Email ID.
- Choices of the medium of the exam, JEE Advanced Exam Centre and the number of attempts.
- Passport size coloured photograph.
- Valid signatures on blank white paper.
- Date of birth as mentioned in the 10th Class Marksheet.
Note: - Make sure you have entered the same DOB in mains form.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheets to write down the marks.
For the candidates following in the Reserved Quota, you may need the following documents:
- OBC-NCL certificate (FORM-OBC-NCL) issued on or after 1st April 2018, in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
Note: – In case you are unable to collect the OBC-NCL certificate, you may submit the declaration for the same.
- Caste Certificate for ST/SC quota.
- Physical Disability Certificate (Form-PWD II/III/IV) issued by the notified medical authority. (for PWD candidates).
- If you are in need of Scribe, you must provide a request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT (Form-Scribe).
- Other certificates for GD Category, PIO card or OCI certificate etc.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration
The online application process is divided into the 3 following steps. Follow them in the given order for successful submission of your form.
- Filling the application form
- Uploading scanned certificates
- Paying the registration fee
Step 1: Filling the application form
Follow the given below steps to successfully fill the complete JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Form.
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced. Login window will appear.
- For successful Login enter your Mains Roll Number and password. Enter the security pin and click on the “Submit” button.
- Choose a new password for JEE Advanced Registration.
- You can see a fresh page showing your complete details that you have entered while applying for Mains exam.
- Now enter the number of attempts, and add three examination centers in your preferred choice order.
- Enter the details regarding category and scribe status.
- Carefully check the details filled in JEE Advanced Application Form and click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting you will be redirected to next process of uploading Photo and Signature.
Step 2: Uploading scanned certificates
- Click on “Upload Images Option”.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Check if the images are uploaded correctly or not, then finally submit it.
- After clicking on the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to JEE Advanced Application Form fee payment section.
Format of Scanned Images:
|1.||Photograph||5 KB to 9 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|2.||Signature||2 KB to 29 KB|
|3.||Certificate||101 KB to 299 KB|
Step 3: Paying the registration fee
- Registration fee can paid by one of the two options available i.e. by SBI Net Banking or by Credit Card.
- Click on “Pay Registration Fee”, Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page will be opened.
- Enter the preferred payment mode and payment details and make payment to JEE Advanced 2018 application form fee.
Note: - Those candidates, who are making payment for exam centers in Dubai should make payment by using International debit/credit cards.
- After successful payment, you will get JEE Advanced Registration Number.
- Take a print out of your JEE Advanced application form.
- If you are paying via offline mode, click on “Pay Registration fee” and take the print out of SBI E-challan and deposit the E-challan with JEE Advanced Exam Application Form fee by visiting any SBI Branch.
Note: - You must save the JEE Advanced Registration Number and Password for further processing.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration – Fee Details
Due to GST, the authorities have increased the amount of application fee for JEE Advanced Exam. Application Fee details for different categories are listed below:
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Fee for Exam Centers in India
|1||Female Candidates||INR 1300+GST|
|2||SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300+GST|
|3||All other Candidates||INR 2600+GST|
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Fee for Exam Centre Outside India (SAARC Countries)
|1||All Candidates||USD 160+GST|
JEE Advanced Registration Fee for Exam Centre in Foreign Countries
|1||All Indian Nationals||INR 160|
|2||Candidates from SAARC Countries||INR 160|
|3||Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries||INR 300|
We have tried our best to provide complete information regarding the JEE Advanced 2018 Registration and Application Form Filling Process in detail. If you have any further confusion regarding the counselling and seat allocation process, feel free to contact us via [email protected].
Hope you liked reading the above post. Please share it with your friends to help them in getting the relevant information. Stay tuned with eSaral.