All the aspirants of JEE are informed that JEE main 2020 application form has been released on 3rd September 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes JEE Main Exam twice in a year – January & April sessions.
The details given below are for January Session. So, start filling the JEE main 2020 application form for January session.
Important Dates for JEE Main Registration
|JEE Main 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form starts from||3rd September 2019|
|Last date to submit Application||30th September 2019|
|Last date to pay application fees||1st October 2019|
|Correction in Particulars||11th – 17th October 2019|
|Admit Card for JEE Main 2020||1st week of December|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||6th – 11th January 2020|
|JEE Main Result 2020 (January Attempt)||31st January 2020|
Application Link: JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (MAIN) 2020
JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern
As per the eligibility criteria for, a few changes in the pattern of the question paper(s) and number of question(s) for B.E./B.Tech has been approved by the JEE Apex Board (JAB) for the conduct of JEE (Main)-2020 Examination.
|Paper||Subject with Number of Questions||Type of Questions||TIMING OF THE EXAMINATION(IST)|
|B.tech||Mathematics – 25(20+5)
Physics – 25(20+5)
Chemistry – 25(20+5)
|20 Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & 5 Questions with answer as numerical value, with equal weightage to Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||1st Shift: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
2nd Shift: 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.
There is no age limit for the candidates to appear in JEE Main 2020 Examination. The candidates who have passed their 12th Examination in 2018, 2019 and appearing in 2020 are eligible to JEE Main Examination 2020.
Those candidates who cleared the class 12 exam in 2017 or before 2017 are not eligible to appear for JEE Main 2020 exam.
Candidates, who desire to appear in January JEE (Main) –2020, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on NTA Website and apply for the same only online between 03.09.2019 (Tuesday) and 30.09.2019 (Monday).
Candidates must have at least 5 subjects in class 12 exam or equivalent exam. Where Math, Physics and Chemistry are the essential subjects.
JEE Main Syllabus 2020: Paper -1
Section 1 – PHYSICS
- Physics and Measurement
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solid and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Currents and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems and Experimental Skills
Section 2 – CHEMISTRY
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
Section 3 – Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limits Continuity and Differentiation
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
JEE Main Syllabus 2020: Paper -2
Section 1 – Math & Aptitude
- Awareness of Places, persons, buildings and materials
- Texture and Objects related to Architecture
- Visualizing 3D objects from 2D drawings
- Visualizing Different sides of 3D Objects
- Mental Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Colour Texture
- Contrast and Harmony
- Building Forms and Elements
- 3D- Perception and Appreciation of scale and proportion of objects.
Section 2 – Drawing Test
- Drawing and Designing of geometrical or abstract shapes & patterns in pencil
- Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D union
- Elevation and 3D views of objects rotation
- Development of Surfaces and Volumes
- Generation of Plan
- Creating 2D & 3D compositions using given shapes and forms
- Sketching of activities from memory of urban scenes
Now, when you have the complete list of topics included in the JEE Mains Syllabus analyse it properly make your preparation flawless, do not skip any of the topics, set goals and accomplish them to get the desired results. Not only this, but analysing previous year question papers would also be highly beneficial from the point of view of JEE Mains Exam.
Please find the links below to get the detailed syllabus of all the three subjects:
For all other details regarding JEE Mains Exam please stay tuned with eSaral.
Fill up JEE Main 2020 Application form soon for the January Attempt as the dates are running out!!!
Hope you liked reading the above post. Please share it with your friends to help them in getting the relevant information.