The new release date of NTA JEE Main 2020 Admit Card for April session to be held from July 18 to 23 to be declared soon by NTA.
Candidates can download the JEE Main 2020 admit card from the official website by entering their JEE Main login details like their application number and date of birth or password and security pin.
The admit card of JEE Main 2020 is an essential document that the candidates must carry to the examination centre.
Details including name, roll number, state of eligibility, JEE Main exam centre address, etc. are printed on the JEE Main admit card
When you visit on the official page to download admit card, a new login page will open just like given below:
NOTE: Candidates must preserve the JEE MAIN 2020 admit card safely as it will be required at different stages of the admission and counselling process. Applicants who do not carry admit card will not be allowed to write the exam at the test center.
Details Required to Download JEE MAIN 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket is only uploaded on the official JEE Main login and to download it, following details are needed:
- Application number.
- Password or date of birth.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will look like the image given below:
What to Carry in Examination Hall
On the exam day, candidate have to carry following documents to the exam hall:
1. JEE Main 2020 hall ticket – Print it on an A4 sheet and make sure all the information should be clear and correct.
2. One passport size photograph – Along with the JEE Main admit card, candidates also have to carry one passport size photograph. This should be the same photo as the one uploaded in the form.
3. Valid Original ID Proof – As per information brochure, candidates have to carry one id proof. However, it has to be carried in original and should contain photograph of the candidate.
It is better that candidates carry the same id proof, the details of which were entered in the application form. List of valid id proofs for JEE Main 2020 is as follows:
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Voter id card.
- Aadhaar card.
- E-aadhaar card with photograph.
- Ration card.
- 12th Class admit card with photograph.
- Bank passbook with photograph.
4. PwD Certificate – Candidates who applied for scribe facility have to carry PwD Certificate with the admit card.
What Not to Carry in the Examination Hall
Following items are not allowed inside the exam hall:
- Text material.
- Docu pen.
- Log tables.
- Silde rules.
- Electronic watches.
- Mobile phone.
- Metallic objects etc.
Important Instructions – Candidates should note that if they are planning to carry metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan, etc. should report to the center at least 1 hour 30 minutes before closing of the gate. NTA might ask the candidates to not take it inside the exam hall.
Exam Time Schedule(Tentative)
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Entry in the exam hall||7.30 am – 9.00 am||1.00 pm – 2.00 pm|
|Instruction by invigilators||9.00 am – 9.20 am||2.00 pm – 2.20 pm|
|Login and read the instructions||9.20 am||2.20 pm|
|Exam starts at||9.30 am||2.30 pm|
|B.E.. / B.Tech Exam||9.30 am – 12.30 pm||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Arch Exam||9.30 am – 12.30 pm||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Planning Exam||–||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Arch & B.Planning Exam (Both)||–||2.30 pm – 6.00 pm|
JEE Main 2020 Sample Questions released by NTA are available here:
Stay tuned with eSaral for more Updates.