Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has commenced the CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020 for the academic year 2019-20. The exams will be conducted from February 15 to March 20, 2020. The exams timings will be from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Students can download the detailed CBSE Class 10 Time Table 2020 from the link Given below.
Students can check the Exam Dates for CBSE 10th Board:
CBSE X Time Table
|Date & Time||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|WEDNESDAY,26TH FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||101||ENGLISH COMM.|
|184||ENGLISH & LIT.|
|SATURDAY,29TH FEB 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||002||HINDI COURSE-A|
|WEDNESDAY,04TH MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||086||SCIENCE – THEORY|
|090||SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL|
|SATURDAY,07TH MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||122||SANSKRIT|
|THURSDAY,12TH MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||041||MATHEMATICS STANDARD|
|WEDNESDAY,18TH MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|FRIDAY,20TH MAR 2020|
|10:30 AM – 1:30 PM||166||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
Though, the result of the Board examination is likely to be declared by the first week of June 2020. While releasing the CBSE Class 10 Datasheet, CBSE has stated that this year, students have opted about 30,000 combinations of subjects in both the class 10 and class 12. The board has also decided to conduct the examination of skill subjects in the latter half of February 2020.
CBSE has also released some significant points along with the Exam Dates.
- Answer books would be distributed to students between 10:00 am and 10:15 am.
- Students have to write their particulars on the answer book and these particulars shall be checked by the Assistant Superintendent.
- The question paper will be distributed at 10:15 am.
- The test takers can read the question paper from 10:15 am to 10:30 am (15 minutes).
- Practical examination in respect of private candidates will be held at the theory examination centres unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidates should contact the Principal of the school for their theory examination centres for the date and time of practical examination before the theory examination is over.
10th Board Exam Preparation Tips:
- Make your Revision Time table: CBSE ha released Exam dates for Class 10th, so its time to ace up your preparation. Students can plan their revision as per accordance. Students are advised to provide equal time to every subjects to secure good percentage in Board Exams. Also focus on NCERT, as in board Exams questions are asked directly from the textbooks of students.
- Exam will be conducted in the Morning session from 10:30AM to 1:30 AM, so answer sheets will be distributed at 10:00AM and the students will get question paper at 10:15.
- Students will be advised to spent 15 minutes in reading question paper carefully and prepare plan on how to approach Exam papers.
Tip: Once the exam starts, it is advised to begin with the easiest questions and then move forward towards difficult ones! With this approcah you can save extra time to attempt long questions.
- Don’t take stress stay calm and positive. Even if you don’t know the answers of the questions, don’t stressed out!!!
- Attempt easy questions first, that will help you in building confidence.
All the Best Students!!!