NEET 2020 Application Form Details
Firstly, Candidates must go through the following details regarding NEET 2020 Application Form:
- NEET 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- The Application process has been commenced from 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide personal & educational details in application form.
- Only one application form can be submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- All communication & information regarding application form will be sent to candidates Registered Email- ID & Phone Number.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & 10th class passing certificate.
- Images must be in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- In case of mistakes in the details of application form, candidates will be able to edit/modify the application form from 15th to 31st January 2020.
- NEET 2020 Application Form Correction facility will be provided only through online mode only.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
You must prepare following documents beforehand to apply online:
|Passport Size Photograph (10KB – 200KB)|
|Post Card Size Photograph (50KB – 300KB)|
|Candidate’s Signature (4KB – 30KB)|
|Left Hand Thumb Impression (10KB – 50KB)|
|Class 10th Passing Certificate (100KB – 400KB)|
NEET 2020 Application fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates will have to pay fee via credit card, debit card, net-banking, UPI or Paytm through online mode.
Fee is non-refundable in nature.
The fee according to different category is given below:
|Category||FEE (in Rs.)|
*Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non Creamy Layer
Note: Service/Processing Charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, wherever applicable
|👉 Application Details|
|👉 How to Fill NEET 2020 Application Form?|
|👉 Eligibility Criteria|
|👉 Exam Pattern NEET 2020|
|👉 Detailed Syllabus|
|👉 FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)|
The candidates, who desire to appear in NEET (UG) – 2020, may check all the details in the Information Bulletin and apply for the same only online between 02.12.2019 (Monday) and 31.12.2019 (Tuesday). The fees can be paid only online up to 01.01.2020 (Wednesday).