|Application form release||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form||6th January 2020|
Last date of successful transaction of fee
|1st January 2020 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|Application form correction starts||15th January 2020|
|Last date for correction in application form||31st January 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||Will be announced soon|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July, 2020|
|Answer key||1st week of August|
|Result announcement||August ’20|
|Counselling date||will be announced soon|
- Candidates are able to fill NEET 2020 Application Form through online mode.
- You can fill one application form only. Filling of more than one application form will lead to cancellation of forms.
- The application form of NEET 2020 has been released from 2nd December 2019 by NTA.
- Last date to fill application form will be till 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must provide working phone number and email Id at the time of registration to get login credentials.
- Candidates must submit recent photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & class 10th passing certificate in the prescribed format to avoid rejection of images later.
- There is no need to send the printout of application form to the board.
NEET 2020 Application Form CorrectionCandidates will be able to do NEET Application Form Correction from 15th to 31st January 2020.Correction process will be done through online mode only. Candidates will be notified through SMS/e-mail regarding correction in photograph or signature.Candidates will also be able to correct in particular fields like – Date of Birth (D.O.B), Identification, Gender, State Code, Category, Exam Medium, Exam Center, Disability Status, Exam Qualification or Percentage, Parents’ Name, etc
|👉 Application Details|
|👉 Important Dates|
|👉 How to Fill NEET 2020 Application Form?|
|👉 Eligibility Criteria|
|👉 Exam Pattern NEET 2020|
|👉 Detailed Syllabus|
|👉 FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question’s)|
For Further Details Visit NTA NEET 2020