The final Bihar Board 12th Time Table for Science, Comerce and Arts Stream has been released by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on November 18, 2019. Bihar Board Exams 2020 for Class 12th will start from February 3 and will end on February 13, 2020. Bihar Board time table 2020 contains all the important exam dates and instructions to be followed while appearing in the exam. Bihar Board 12th Exams 2020 will be conducted in two sittings. As per the Bihar Board 12th time table, the timings of the first sitting are 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and that for the second sitting are 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm. According to the Bihar Intermediate time table 2020, students will be given 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the exam to read the question paper. Therefore, students should complete their exam preparation until the last week of December 2019. Students are suggested to refer to the Bihar Board Time Table for 12th boards given below:
- Get all your doubts cleared with the help of seniors, friends or teachers as better clarity leads to good preparation.
- Refer to the Bihar Board 12th time table 2020 and make a suitable study schedule that accommodates all subjects, time for self-evaluation and contains sufficient breaks in between.
- After the release of the Bihar Board 12th time table 2020, start solving the model papers. Practice previous years’ Bihar Board 12th papers and sample papers are available online to improve speed and accuracy. Solving sample papers/ model papers also helps in understanding the main concepts that are asked in the examination and the difficulty level of the exam.
- Make short notes while studying and use them later when revising.
- Group study is very effective as it will help you analyse your preparation level.