Prepare for JEE & NEET with the Kota’s Top IITian & Doctor Faculties !Quickly Revise All the Topics – Absolute FREE REVISION WITH MIND-MAPS!
- Physics Revision Series by Saransh Gupta Sir (AIR-41, IIT-BOMBAY)
- Chemistry Revision Series by Prateek Gupta Sir (IIT-BOMBAY, Metallurgy)
- Maths Revision Series by N.K. Gupta Sir (IIT-Kanpur) & Vishnu Sir (IIT-BHU)
This time is very crucial for all those who are preparing for the upcoming JEE and NEET Exams. To ensure that learnind doesn’t affect and no student is left behind in getting exposure to practice testing. Click Here to download eSaral App!
Why eSaral ?eSaral offers a broad categories of mock tests for students preparing for JEE 2020 and NEET 2020 Examinations. With the Part and full syllabus mock tests, eSaral App also provides topic wise tests that are very helpful in analyzing weak and strong areas and also helpful in revising important concepts from each and every chapter individually.
For JEE 2020
- JEE Main 2020, 2019 All NTA Papers (Fully Solved)
- Attempt FREE JEE Tests Based on New NTA Pattern
- JEE Main Previous Year Topic-wise Questions (Last 10 Years)
- JEE Advanced Previous Year Topic-wise Questions (Last 10 Years)
- Guided Revision Tests Series for JEE Main 2020
- Guided Revision Test Series for JEE 2020 (Main + Advanced).
- JEE Advanced Topic-wise Tests (80+ Tests)
- JEE Main Topic-wise Tests (90+ Tests)
For NEET 2020
- Attempt Free NEET 2020 Mock Tests
- NEET 2020 Topic-wise Tests (90+ Tests)
- NEET 2020 (Part Syllabus & Full Syllabus Tests)
Importance of Practicing Mock Tests
- Practicing Mock tests helps to re-examine the concepts that you have learned before.
- It also helps in Analyzing the weak and strong areas. Always try to strengthen strong points and work optimistically on weaker sections.
- Helps in improving Speed and presence of mind. As the students gets acclimatized to the types of questions asked in mock tests.
- Time-Management: Time allotted for the exam is limited. Since the Exam will held in Online Mode, so practicing online mock tests will help the students to get acquainted with Exam duration and attempting exam in online mode rather than pen – paper. More practice will help the students in managing time between easy and difficult questions.
- To Shed Exam Fear – To practice mock test works very efficiently in improving confidence level and eliminating exam fear. Practice 3 Hours at a stretch and solve questions for a sustained period of time without breaks.
- Helps in developing right strategy to attempt exam.