Despite favourable climatic conditions, a farmer’s crop failed to give
good yield. Give the possible reasons for this.
If despite favourable climatic conditions, farmer’s crop failed to give good yield, the possibilities may be
- selection of crops was not done correctly.
- he did not use good quality and healthy seeds.
- his field was not well irrigated.
- manures/fertilisers were not timely and properly applied.
- weeds were not removed.
- seeds were not sown at appropriate distance.
- the soil was not ploughed and levelled properly.