Download now India's Best Exam Prepration App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
|Video Lectures||Live Sessions|
|Previous Year Paper||Revision|
Draw an angle of 80° with the help of protractor. Then, construct angles of (1) 40° (2) 160° and (3) 120°.
First, draw an angle of 80° say ∠QOA = 180° with the help of protractor. Now, use the the following steps to construct angles of
(1)40° 2() 160° (3) 120°
- Taking O as centre and any radius draw an arc which intersect OA at E and OO at F.
- Taking E and F as centres and radius more than ½ EF draw arcs which intersect each other at P.
- Join OP Thus, ∠POA = 40° [∴ 40° = ½ x 80°]
- Now, taking F as centre and radius equal to EF draw an arc which intersect previous arc obtained in step ii at S.
- Join OS. Thus, ∠SOA = 160° [∴ 160° = 2 x 80°]
- Taking S and F as centre and radius more than ½ SF draw arcs which intersect each other at R.
- Join OR. Thus, ∠ROA = ∠ROQ = 40° + 80°= 120°.