Download now India's Best Exam Prepration App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
|Video Lectures||Live Sessions|
|Previous Year Paper||Revision|
Justify "Dust is a pollutant."
1. Dust consists of suspended particles. The latter pass into nasal tract and cause a lot of discomfort
including allergic asthma, bronchitis, cough and cold,
2. Dust reduces light intensity,
3. Its particles are eye irritants,
4. Dust settles over plant foliage and reduces photosynthetic activity,
5. Dust particles block stomata reducing gaseous exchange,
6. Dust particles can pick up toxic metals and chemicals being emitted by industries.