Prepare a list of five activities that you perform daily in which natural resources can be conserved or energy utilisation can be minimised.
- Judicious use of electricity by switching off lights and electrical appliances not required,
- Replacement of incandescent bulbs with fluorescent, compact fluorescent ones and LED bulbs.
- Replacement of electricity or gas operated geysers with solar water heaters,
- Replacement of electricity generating sets with solar light,
- Having more natural light and ventilation with design supporting warming during winters and cooling during summer,
- Reducing wastage of water, food and other articles.
- Separation of recyclable waste from non-cyclable waste prior to disposal.
- Increasing reuse of containers,
- Using cloth bags instead of polythene, plastic or paper bags.