Suggest a few measures for controlling carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere.
- Increasing Vegetation Cover. It will increase utilisation of atmospheric CO2 in photosynthesis.
- Seeding of Oceans With Phytoplankton. Increased photosynthetic activity of oceans will result in decreasing CO2 concentration.
- Carbonation. CO2 released during combustion should not be allowed to pass into atmosphere. Instead, it can be changed into carbonates.
- Alternate Sources of Energy. Instead of fossil fuels, hydrogen fuel and solar energy should be used.
- Burning of Litter. Litter and crop residue should not be burnt but instead converted into manure.