You might have observed on a dry day


You might have observed on a dry day that when you touch the screen of a television or computer monitor (with picture tube), you get a slight shock.

Why does it happen?


It happens because the television screen or computer monitor are charged and have static charges accumulated on them and when we touch them

with our hands which are uncharged, the charges transfer through our hands and we get a slight shock.

Leave a comment


Click here to get exam-ready with eSaral

For making your preparation journey smoother of JEE, NEET and Class 8 to 10, grab our app now.

Download Now