NCERT class 10 Chemistry syllabus contains lots of important topics such as Chemical reactions and equations, Carbon and its compound, Metals and Non Metals, Periodic Classification of elements, etc.
If you want to understand the complex topics of Chemistry in an easy way then you can use NCERT Class 10 Chemistry book.
In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 10 Chemistry book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere.
So, without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 10 Chemistry Chapterwise PDF Download
- Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids Bases and Salt
- Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Periodic Classification of Elements
Advantages of using NCERT books
- Helps to learn concepts easily
- Very useful for revision
- NCERT Books offer Eye Catching illustrations that helps to understand complex topics easily
- NCERT books helps students to improve thinking.
- Easy to understand.
Class 10 Chemistry Notes
Class 10 Science Books
If you have any Confusion related to NCERT class 10 Chemistry book pdf then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on Chemistry by Kota’s top IITian’s and Doctor Faculties Install the eSaral App