Download now India's Best Exam Prepration App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
|Video Lectures||Live Sessions|
|Previous Year Paper||Revision|
This year CBSE board has revised the class 12 Biology Syllabus. The New revised syllabus of biology contains chapters like Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and its Applications, and others. If you are looking for a Detailed CBSE Class 12 biology syllabus then read this post till the end.
By going through the syllabus students will get an idea about all the units and chapters of class 12 Biology.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2020-2021
|VII||Genetics and Evolution||18|
|VIII||Biology and Human Welfare||14|
|IX||Biotechnology and its Applications||12|
|X||Ecology and Environment||12|
CBSE Class 12 Biology Practicals
|One Major Experiment||5|
|One Minor Experiment||4|
|Practical Record + Viva Voce (Credit to the students’ work over the academic session may be given)||4|
|Project Record + Viva Voce||5|
Class 12 Biology Chapters
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology - Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Class 12 Biology Syllabus includes lots of different Important topics of Biology. These topics will helps you to build a good foundation to learn Advanced Topics of Biology.
Best Books for NEET preparations
If you have any Confusion related to Class 12 Biology Syllabus then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on physics by Saransh Gupta sir Install the eSaral App.