As you all know to curb Coronavirus, Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi declared 21 Days complete Lockdown of the Nation. The outbreak of Coronavirus has led to the health crises in our Nation. We together can handle this Pandemic situation by following precautions and generating awareness among people. This time is very crucial for all those who are preparing for JEE and NEET. As the Time Once Gone is Gone Forever, So make the best use of this time and be careful and utilize this time in an organized way. Know How to Study in 21 Days Lockdown & Take the Lead during this Period. Guidelines for the JEE 2020 & NEET 2020 Aspirants If you have completed your syllabus for the upcoming exam, then this is the best time to revise and practice more to increase your speed and accuracy. Guidelines for Class 11th to 12th Moving Students For all those, who have completed their Class 11th should not waste this best time of their Exam Preparation. So, they should utilize this time carefully. The students can revise their Class 11th syllabus and follow the guidelines for class 12th. Those who have revised Class 11th completely, they should start studying Class 12th Chapters. It’s Time to take a lead. JEE T-21 for Class 11th to 12th moving Students Guidelines for Class 10th to 11th Moving Students Students, who’ve completed their class 10th have full 2 Years for the JEE or NEET Preparation. This is the golden opportunity for all of them. Utilize this time by starting the chapters of class 11th. Make the best use of this time and start learning from eSaral App. JEE T-22 for Class 10th to 11th moving Students Know How to Make the Best Out of These Days, Watch out the Video by Prateek Sir (IIT- Bombay)
- Wash Your hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Throw used tissue into closed bins immediately after use.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care at the earliest. Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.