NCERT Books are very useful study material for various competitive exams such as NEET and JEE Main & Advanced. Every year around 25 percent of questions in JEE Main Exam Chemistry section comes from the Class 12 NCERT books.
Class 12 NCERT books are widely famous for easy explanations of complex topics. If you want to understand the complex topics of chemistry in an easy way then you can use NCERT Class 12 chemistry books. In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 12 chemistry book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere.
So without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Chemistry Chapterwise PDF Download
Part – 1
- Chapter 1 – The Solid State
- Chapter 2 – Solutions
- Chapter 3 – Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 – Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 – General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Chapter 7 – The p -Block Elements
- Chapter 8 – The d- and f – Block Elements
- Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
Part – 2
- Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 – Amines
- Chapter 14 – Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 – Polymers
- Chapter 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
Benefits of using NCERT books
- NCERT books provide very clear and easy explanation of all topics
- Helps to increase knowledge
- Very useful for revision
- NCERT Books offer Eye Catching illustrations that helps to understand complex topics easily
- NCERT books helps students to improve thinking.
Chemistry Class 12 Chapterwise notes
If you have any Confusion related to NCERT Class 12 chemistry book then feel free to ask in the comments section down below.
To watch Free Learning Videos on Chemistry by Prateek Gupta sir Install the eSaral App