Download now India's Best Exam Prepration App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
|Video Lectures||Live Sessions|
|Previous Year Paper||Revision|
Classify the following into osmosis/diffusion
1. Swelling up of a raisin on keeping in water.
2. Spreading of virus on sneezing.
3. Earthworm dying on coming in contact with common salt.
4. Shrinking of grapes kept in thick sugar syrup.
5. Preserving pickles in salt.
6. Spreading of smell of cake being baked through out the house.
7. Aquatic animals using oxygen dissolved in water during respiration. (C.B.S.E. 2014)