Suggest a reagent for conversion


 Suggest a reagent for conversion of ethanol to ethanoic acid.


Acidified KMnO4 can be used as a reagent for the above conversion. The above conversion shows the oxidation of primary alcohol to a carboxylic acid.

Leave a comment


Click here to get exam-ready with eSaral

For making your preparation journey smoother of JEE, NEET and Class 8 to 10, grab our app now.

Download Now