Only 30 days left for JEE Main 2020 Exam, so its very important to utilize this time crucially for JEE Main 2020 Exam Preparation. One must focus on two key areas that are REVISION & MOCK TESTS that will lead him to the path of success. Also prepare a schedule containing both. This time should be more utilized for practicing problems, developing shortcuts, memorizing formulae through mind-maps or Flashcards, analyzing then weak and strong areas (attempt Topic Wise tests to analyse it).
Here are some of the ultimate tips shared by Saransh Gupta Sir (Senior Physics Faculty at eSaral) is providing some best techniques for revision in last days that no one will tell you! So watch it NOW:
Prepare for JEE & NEET with the Kota’s Top IITian & Doctor Faculties !
Quickly Revise All the Topics – Absolute FREE REVISION VIDES & MIND MAPS
- Physics Revision Series by Saransh Gupta Sir (AIR-41, IIT-BOMBAY)
- Chemistry Revision Series by Prateek Gupta Sir (IIT-BOMBAY, Metallurgy)
- Maths Revision Series by N.K. Gupta Sir (IIT-Kanpur) & Vishnu Sir (IIT-BHU)
For Mock Tests, you can opt for the practice tests provided by NTA on App Abhyas. Solve online mock test only because the main examination will be conducted in Computer-based mode only.
- JEE Main 2020, 2019 All NTA Papers (Fully Solved) – FREE
- Attempt FREE JEE Tests Based on New NTA Pattern – FREE
- JEE Main Previous Year Topic-wise Questions (Last 10 Years) – FREE
- JEE Advanced Previous Year Topic-wise Questions (Last 10 Years) – FREE
- Guided Revision Tests Series for JEE Main 2020
- Guided Revision Test Series for JEE 2020 (Main + Advanced).
- JEE Advanced Topic-wise Tests (80+ Tests)
- JEE Main Topic-wise Tests (90+ Tests)
Mind & Body Training for JEE Exam
Scenario in the Examination hall will be completely different from home. So it is very essential to understand to train these two things in this last month of exam preparation. On the JEE day you would be undoubtedly want your body to perform at its best during the exam timings. So it needs to be trained accordingly. To know how to train body to boost JEE Performance on destined day, watch out the video:
The training you will do during this month will help you on the final day(JEE main exam).
Don’t panic. Balance study and rest time. You need to be healthy and mentally strong for the exam. Keep calm but do not lose focus as temperament plays a vital. So Give in your best performance and you will ace JEE.
Wish you a good luck and all the best for JEE Main 2020 Exam.