Download India's Best Exam Preparation App
Class 9-10, JEE & NEET
1,50,000+ learnersDownload eSaral App
As you know that the time before the dawn covers most hours of the day. Every morning there are two opportunities for you:
Continuing sleep with dreams. OR Wake up early to chase your dreams.
The choice is yours only. Waking up early in the morning will help you in maintaining the sleep cycle. Thus, improves health. But also a good night’s sleep is extremely important for students to produce improved study outputs. Some other benefits to wake up early in the morning for students are:
- Better concentration power.
- The stress level is minimum.
- Better Study Output.
- Improves mental health.
- Improves brain efficiency.
- Less traffic, more peace.
But most of the students are concerned about on how to wake up in the early morning for study. Because they may be probably making some mistakes that are making difficult to wake up early for them. Such as:
- Not having a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping late in the night.
- Drinking Caffeine during study hours.
- Taking long naps instead of short naps.
- Eating late at night.
- Hitting snooze.
Saransh Gupta Sir, founder of eSaral has revealed some tips to wake up early in the morning. He mentored many students and the tips are proved to be useful in getting up early. So Guys, watch out the Video on How to wake up early in the morning by Saransh Sir.
Research study has also shown that morning time is the best time to study and memorize. So wake up early to make your dream come true. Here are some tips to help you in the fight & wake up early in the morning:
- Get excited to wake up early: find a strong purpose to get up early morning.
- Don’t put the alarm on the bed or near to the bed. Keep it at distance.
- You can also find a wake-up partner to help you to wake up early in the morning.
- Sleep at the right time to get proper sleep of 6-7 hours.
- Do stretch your body after waking up. This will help you in activating blood circulation and also helps in reducing laziness.
- Give 10-15 minutes to meditation or exercise to maintain the oxygen level.
- Hydrate your body by drinking 2-3 glasses of water just after waking up.
So Guys, get a head start on the rest of the world by skipping the snooze button and outworking your competition. Because life has no remote, get up and change it yourself!
For more videos related to Boards, IIT JEE & NEET preparation. Click Here.