Hey, are you class 12 student and looking for a place from where you can download the NCERT book for class 12 Physics PDF? If yes. Then you are at the right place. If you want to score high in your Class 12 boards exam then NCERT books can be your number one choice for study material. NCERT Class 12 Physics books can also help you to prepare for various competitive entrance exams such as NEET, BITSAT, JEE, etc. NCERT Syllabus of class 12 Physics is divided into two parts The first part covers topics like Current Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Electromagnetic waves, etc., and the second part of class 12 Physics covers Topics like Wave Optics, Ray optics, Atoms, Nuclei, etc. If you want to understand the complex topics of Physics in an easy way then you can use NCERT Class 12 Physics books. In this article, we have provided NCERT Class 12 Physics book in PDF form, which you can download any time and anywhere. So, without wasting more time let’s start.
NCERT Book for Class 12 Physics Chapterwise PDF Download
Part - 1
- Chapter 1 - electric charges and fields
- Chapter 2 - Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Chapter 3 - Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 - Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter 5 - Magnetism and Matter
- Chapter 6 - Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 - Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 - Electromagnetic Waves
Part - 2
- Chapter 9 - Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 - Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 - Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 12 - Atoms
- Chapter 13 - Nuclei
- Chapter 14 - Semiconductor Electronics
Benefits of using NCERT books
- NCERT books provide very easy explanation of all topics
- Helps to learn concepts easily
- Very useful for revision
- NCERT Books offer Eye Catching illustrations that helps to understand complex topics easily
- NCERT books helps students to improve thinking.
- Enhance the Communication Skills.
- NCERT Books are good for Practice.
- Easy to understand.
All Study Material
Free Study Material