NTA NEET Registration 2020 re-opened for all the candidates. Although the correction window of NEET 2020 was closed on January 31, 2020, the National Testing Agency, NTA has released a notification inviting all the aspirants for applications. NTA has reopened the application form portal for candidates who have completed Step I of the application process and registered themselves for NEET 2020. Those who registered for the exam, can now fill details, upload images, or pay application fee in the form. This can be done between February 03 to 09, 2020.
NEET Exam is due to be held on July 26, 2020 and admit card will be releasing soon. The following image depicts the official notice released by the NTA:
Although the correction window of NTA NEET 2020 Application Form was closed on January 31, 2020, the National Testing Agency, NTA has released a notification inviting all the aspirants for applications. Therefore, candidates who failed to meet the deadline previously now have a chance to fill the application. The process of application is the same.
Who Can Apply?
Students who have had registered themselves between December 2, 2019, and January 6, 2020, can only apply.
Candidates from the general category have to pay an INR 1500 fee, EWS/OBC category candidates have to pay INR 1400 and SC/ST/Transgender candidates have to pay INR 800. Only applicants who have submitted their applicants forms correctly will receive their NEET Admit Cards on March 27, 2020.
Documents Required for NTA NEET 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required for the process of NEET Registration:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of postcard size photograph
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression
- Valid ID proof
NTA NEET 2020 Application Form Requirements
- The scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb
- The scanned image of the signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
- The scanned image of left-hand thumb impression of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb The Scanned image of Class 10th Certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
- The scanned image of postcard size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb.
NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for NEET 2020 shall be released online on March 27, 2020. Candidates can download it from login by entering application number and password. If candidates are unable to download the admit card or if there is error in it, then they need to inform NTA regarding the same between March 27 to April 10, 2020 via helpline number between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. NTA will take measures to rectify the records later, meanwhile, the candidate can appear in the exam with the already downloaded admit card.
- A candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam center without NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates should know that NEET Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post, and will only be available in online mode.
- NEET 2020 admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, exam date, time, exam center details, candidate’s DOB etc.
On the exam day, candidates have to carry Print out of the Admit Card along with:
- 1 passport size photograph.
- 1 valid photo id proof, in original.
- PwD certificate (if applicable).
- 1 post card size color photograph – it is to be pasted in the proforma and should be the same as that uploaded in the application form.
NEET 2020 is scheduled for May 3, 2020 in 155 cities throughout India. Here are some Important Links given below regarding NEET 2020.